• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lane Splitting Ordinace

Reaction score
I have kinda been "away" and have not heard: did SB506 get passed or die in committee? I searched the web and could find no definitive statement one way or the other.

Thanks,

-Al-

Hope you guys get his past you need it in the cities. Your traffic congestion is unreal. They (DPS) will need to launch a huge public awareness campaign so angry drivers don't take you out. And road rage me god people a angry drivers there, we have traffic problem here but some of the stuff I say when I was home really freaked me out. I saw people get into chicken matches, (swerving at each other almost hitting other cars throughing things out windows at each other there was other things but the one that took the cake was this.
My Dad and I were in a bank drive through we pulled foward when we were done and a guys comes flying through the parking lot pulls up in front us the 'Tough guy stare and flips us off':rofl: we were like ***. He takes off goes around the bank and comes up behind and honks. We pull foward and park. I'm like I've gotta know what this guys problem is. He sees us park and gets out of his car. I'm alright tough guy I don't to fight but have got to know what your problem is. My Dad and I exit the vehicle and start to aproach him he sees that we have both got 6 inches and 50lbs each on him and he becomes Mister apology I'm sorry guys I thought you were somebody else. "Dude you really need to to control your temper I'm sorry if somebody pissed you off but you need learn to control yourself." "Yeah I know I'm real sorry guys I don't want any trouble" We got back in the car and went on our but seriously ***. Long story short if lanesharing gets legalized be careful you have some nutty *** people with no self control driving there.

Dead in Comitte... made it through the senate, the public safety comittee in the house sat on their ****'s and never addressed it before the session ended.

Never had a chance, nor will it unless the sponsors get some key people on board with it.

Probably died for much the same reason the "stop requiring a front license plate" bill dies every session.

Back