• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted Burgman 400

B

Beemer Steve

Wendy and I are looking for someone in the arlington mansfield area that would have burgman 400 that we can look at . and that would have some input on reliability and power any help would be appreciated.

Oh c'mon, just buy the used 650 that is for sale.......:doh:

its no that, I have a guy that wants my Beemer, He willing to give me half cash and an 05 burgy 400, plus we have heard the 650 isn,t as comfortable for the passenger.

Last edited:
its no that, I have a guy that wants my Beemer, He willing to give me half cash and an 05 burgy 400, plus we have heard the 650 isn,t as convertible for the pass.

If that is the case, the 400 is a decent scooter. Reliability is on par with the bigger brother. I believe they made changes in 06 that made them better. 2 up might be more of a problem but hey you guys did it on the Ninja 250. For commuting w/ just one of you'll, it would be hard to beat.

What does "isn't as convertible for the pass" mean?

Check Craigslist and burgmanusa.com classified for pricing.
Burgmanusa also has a section entirely devoted to the 400.

What does "isn't as convertible for the pass" mean?

just woke up and had a convertible on the brain

Back