• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scorpion Pants

Wes

Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Last Name
Elliott
I am looking for a pair of textile pants to replace my Joe Rocket Ballistic pants. I was thinking of trying the scorpion pants since I like the Scorpion holeshot jacket I bought. Looking at the sizes they all look to long. 35" inseams. I wear a 38 x 32 pant normally.

Has anyone tried any of these on and can comment on the fit?

I am looking for a pair of textile pants to replace my Joe Rocket Ballistic pants. I was thinking of trying the scorpion pants since I like the Scorpion holeshot jacket I bought. Looking at the sizes they all look to long. 35" inseams. I wear a 38 x 32 pant normally.

Has anyone tried any of these on and can comment on the fit?

My wife bought her Scorpions first. I was a bit skeptical because they seem like 'fashion' apparel more than purpose-built protective apparel but that was what drew her to them. She had gotten real sick of the 'ski-pants' look with the waist all the way up to her sternum and the baggy drawers. She loved her Scorpions immediately because they are cut and fit like real pants. They are pretty much the only pants she wears now.

She liked hers so much I bought my pair which I have had for about a year, year and a half. I love mine for the same reasons. They fit like real pants. The workmanship seems to be on par with any of my other mid-range stuff (Olympia, Firstgear, etc.) or perhaps better. The leg length is perfect. I am 5'11", 32-33" inseam. I actually like the legs because they have a bit more flare than typically tapered riding pants which works better with my big ol' Aerostich CBT boots.

Between us we have 7 or 8 pairs of riding pants and the Scorpions get about 80% of the wear. She feels hers are actually more comfortable in the heat than jeans. I disagree but they are easily my coolest riding pant.

I can't seem to find a picture of me in my Scorpions but here is AusWife in Scorpions (in Costa Rica):
497704844_WQVja-L.jpg

Thanks. I was looking at the Scorpion Deuce because the C-14 puts out a decent amount of heat and I figure I'd try mesh this time.

I have a 500 mile ride to the hill country coming up in a few weeks and that sounds like a good time to try them out. I'll give new enough an order. I still have my coupon from the last order.

Back