• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I found a Bike that Can Replace the GoldWing

Reaction score
Katy......................... Cell# 832-72
You know how cheap you could find the parts to do this..........Paint it all one color, some nice chrome wheels.....get a better donor cycle front end...............just think of the possibilities for a donor car front end...........Yep, I'm headed to the Junk Yard.............smiles
image003og.jpg

image002gw.jpg

image001al.jpg

image001k.jpg

image003ov.jpg

image003og.jpg

image002gw.jpg

image002ia.jpg

image001al.jpg

image004v.jpg

image005dv.jpg

carcycle9.jpg

I'm not really sure what to say but I want to say something:confused:

I bet that's in a WalMart parking lot...am I right?

I thought the same at first but it looks like Lowes. See the picture with the yellow sign.

I saw one similar to that at Yankees a while back . They didnt bother with the cosmetic body work and used the car motor as a power source . I dont care whay it looks like , anybody that builds there own ride earns my respect . Thats a lot more work than I am willing to do . SEYA

O my...

I guess it would be easier to flip than a triked out goldwing...that's all I got to say about that.
Posted via Mobile Device

The ride is interesting, and looks to be pretty well balanced. I bet it moves out pretty good too, due to not having to haul the weight of the car.

I wonder how the hood opens to access the engine. Cool build!

While its ugly, I gotta give them major kudos for the engineering! :thumb:

It obviously has high speed handling problems. See the wing on the hood? ;-)Probably gets unstable over 150. Lots of headlights though. I wonder what kind of mileage he gets? I'll bet he even has reverse.
Pat McDonald

I wonder where you find a parking lot colored piece of wood to put on the side of the trailer? Notice in the first few pics, it looks kind of like there's only half a trailer there. Odd.

That took alot of work, no doubt. But I couldn't help but hear "Dueling Banjos" in the background.

Back