• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ice already

There were signs up all over northern AZ last week warning of that very thing. Fortunately we didn't hit any.

Be careful.

Yeah...I was/am still planning to ride my bike to Phoenix in mid November via Soccoro NM...might have to change my route the way this global warming is going.

My sympathies. A friend of mine moved back home there about 3 years ago. I just assumed that while the permian basin suffers from a lack of alot of things, warm weather ain't one of em. I fear he's lost his mind.

Just seeing lots of fog here in Belton. I live by the lake and can barely see my neighbor's house. Just going to go into work a bit later so the fog can lift some what.

Just seeing lots of fog here in Belton. I live by the lake and can barely see my neighbor's house. Just going to go into work a bit later so the fog can lift some what.

Yup.... fog was too bad to ride in this morning.

Back