• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Continental Conti Motion Reviews ?

jar675

Reaction score
First Name
James
I am looking to replace the tires on the FZ1. I can get a set for 217 delivered to the door. I am wanting to know if anyone has a set and can offer a review. I am not looking for a debate just specifics about this tire. Thanks

I had a set on my bandit and didnt like them that much, they took alot to warm up and werent that sticky, so i have a set of BT016's now and latest i checked you could get them off bike bandit for 232.00 .

No experience with that tire, but I was really inpressed with the Conti Road Attacks I ran on the SV.
However the BT003 front and BT016 rear was a better combo for the track

I have run conti-forces since The Bandit was new[after stockers wore out] and have been well pleased with them. Look for the Bandit tire thread by PhilS for others comments on tires.

Back