• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Celeb DS for sale.

Re: Celeb DS for sell.

something in the back of my head is screaming this is a joke of some sort. Granted the bike is cool as all hades, but still. If I had the cash, could fly out to pick it up, and have Jesse James autograph the tank, yeah, I'd probably do it, put the dang thing in the living room and make it a conversation piece.

Last edited:

it's an amazing spoof, if it is...

Tuk.jpg

something in the back of my head is screaming this is a joke of some sort. Granted the bike is cool as all hades, but still. If I had the cash, could fly out to pick it up, and have Jesse James autograph the tank, yeah, I'd probably do it, put the dang thing in the living room and make it a conversation piece.
I'm sure you could arrange to pick it up at his shop here in Austin.

What I find funniest about that thread is the fact that they are using one of my animated gifs that I made for another forum years ago.

BS
2nr3dvt.gif

I guess the chopper business really is slowing down.

Yep, and he was smart enough to jump ship when the time was right, unlike the OCC guys, whose show has degenerated into an incredibly sad spectacle.

I'm gonna defend Jesse James a little. He has always been into high-performance bikes and cars. Not only that, but he was one of the first custom builders to proclaim the chopper a dead style several years ago. Good for him, I say. :thumb:

Yep. I noticed that, too.

Here's the full episode, If anyone is interested:

http://www.spike.com/full-episode/arctic-bike-journey/32602

The best part:

Voice Over said:
"Jesse may not know much about the ice road, but after decades of building one of a kind bikes, he knows the basics of outfitting anything to survive even the most brutal conditions."
Jesse said:
"The bike's gotta leave tomorrow afternoon, so we're just trying to figure out what we need to do for sub-zero termperatures, so, we made a few parts. We're just trying to get it outfitted so it's cool looking but still, number 1, it's gonna survive what we need it to do.

And his first modification? Beefing up the exhaust system, cause, you know, it's Canada, so we don't need that California exhaust.

Ok, ok, technically, the paint job came before the exhaust.

The best part:

And his first modification? Beefing up the exhaust system, cause, you know, it's Canada, so we don't need that California exhaust.

Ok, ok, technically, the paint job came before the exhaust.

the flames were to keep him warm

I like the sigline" " Gs: handles like a 2-story building was never intended too." :mrgreen:

Back