• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I think you'll like this story..

Reaction score
...but it needs to be re-read every time he comes up for parole.

"An employee at a San Antonio bar accused of killing a motorcyclist in a drunk driving accident and then taunting law enforcement officers was sentenced Monday to 13 years in prison.

Jose Luis Morales, 25, had been drinking with co-workers after a shift at Backyard Sports Bar on the morning of March 8, 2008, when he slammed into a motorcycle driven by 40-year-old Gregorio Salazar III, according to court documents.

Morales initially fled the scene on foot but was found nearby with blood on his clothes and smelling of alcohol, deputies noted. A blood draw taken at the hospital two hours later indicated his alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.

“You don't have (expletive) on me,” Morales was reported to have told deputies and hospital staff. “I want a lawyer and I know my rights. Prove I was driving, (expletive).”

Morales pleaded no contest to intoxication manslaughter in August. State District Judge Philip Kazen also ordered him to pay $16,500 for Salazar's funeral expenses."

And he immediately paid for the funeral expenses, right! SUUUUURRRRREEEEE!

...but it needs to be re-read every time he comes up for parole.

"“You don't have (expletive) on me,” Morales was reported to have told deputies and hospital staff. “I want a lawyer and I know my rights. Prove I was driving, (expletive).”

Morales pleaded no contest to intoxication manslaughter in August. State District Judge Philip Kazen also ordered him to pay $16,500 for Salazar's funeral expenses."

Guess they proved him wrong eah???:clap::clap::clap:

I try to refrain from name calling, but really... What a DIRTBAG!!! If "they" did not have anything on him, then why plead no contest? Hhmmmm, because twice the legal limit is a hard sell to a jury I suspect.

Well, if Mr. Salazar was part of a MC, if you know what I mean, then Mr. Morales will probably get what he deserves. They don't require much of any proof for their "judical system". If Salazar wasn't, then that's a shame. This one of those very few times when the MC's have the right idea.

Anyone watching too much Sons of Anarchy lately? :lol2: He'll get what's coming to him in jail any way.

Back