• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pre purchase Harley inspection San Antonio...???

MGN54

Reaction score
Was wondering if there was a good indy shop or trusted dealer (if there is such a thing :lol2: ) that could do a prepurchase inspection on a Harley preferably in the north San Antonio area around I 35 and 1604. If you have a contact name that would be great as well. Don't want to spend and arm and a leg on a prepurchase but would like someone to give it a lookover and a test ride that knows more about them than I do. I know of the dealer around 410 and I 35 but don't know anything about them or their service dept. Have just seen it there off the highway.

Thanks!

There's Gruene HD closer to new braunfels. There are your basic metric stealerships all along I-35. Can't really think of anyone in that area other than the big name dealers. San Antonio HD on 35 was great many years ago when my dad bought his new dyna. I don't see why they couldn't look it over.

I would go to Gruene HD I will get you the name of the guy to see tomorrow dont have it with me today as I am on the road

I would go to Gruene HD I will get you the name of the guy to see tomorrow dont have it with me today as I am on the road

The guy you want is Bear. He is one of the best mechanics out there for both HD and Buell.

Wayne

Back