• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trick or Treat question

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
I'm looking for idea's on decorating the bed of a truck with a couple of dirtbikes for a Church function. They want this to be fun not scary. I want to put some dirt in the bed and place the bike in a riding position then I'm like, NOW WHAT!

Any idea's? This will be in the parking lot and the kids will make rounds from car to car. Each car will have it's on theme.

seems like a "rider" of some sort would be the next step... scarecrow, skeleton, human statue, giant teddy bear, you name it.

How about HD's instead of dirtbikes? You could get a couple of scary pirates!

1806191985_8ec52c5523.jpg

Yarrrr!

:duck:

Motorcross version of Ghostrider. Turn the bike around so it looks like it's jumping out of the bed of the truck.

What ever you decide we need pictures!

seems like a "rider" of some sort would be the next step... scarecrow, skeleton, human statue, giant teddy bear, you name it.

That's a good idea! And yes the bike will be turned around.

Heh, depends on the church. Something dead under the bike would be good. Maybe play it safe and dress it up in lots of fake spider webs.

How about the pile of dirt in the truck, a couple of 2x4's about leg length stuck in the dirt and moto-cross pants over the 2x4's. Cap with a pair of boots. Leave the bike at the back of the truck? Looks like a head first launch into the dirt pile...

Well we did it! Went well and the little TTR50 for the kids to take pics on went over the top. The little guys loved it, not sure all the parents did! And the "big" kids (Dads) wanted the 450, could see it in their eyes. ha

We even got a 3" trophy(lol) for one of the top cars. They really had a huge turnout and it was alot of fun.

My daughter-in-law got pics, I'll try to post a couple.

Thanks for the ideas.

Also saw the admin there, he really is tired of the cast! hang in there Scott, the 17th will be here before you know it.

Back