• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Replacing a cracked front turn signal assembly

Reaction score
My Bandit 1250 has a front turn signal with a cracked housing. Still works fine, but looks a little ugly held together with electricians tape. I have a replacement turn signal in hand from Bikebandit and I am ready to install it.

I read the shop manual, but the directions therein for replacing the turn signal assembly are vague at best. For example, no indication is given concerning the location of the electrical socket for the plug on the end of the pigtail of the turn signal assembly.

Anyone out there who has experience with replacing a front turn signal assembly on a Bandit 1250? Any suggestions on how to keep this simple would be appreciated.

It's easy to do. The signal is held on with a plate on the back. I think I removed the dash to get to the wire plug. No big deal just delve into it.

I did on my 1200. Nothing had to come off, just a little contortionism to work the plug and the retaining nut.

Back