• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Does your bike fit?

scar04

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Saldana
Last edited:
My bike must not fit, the bars aren't over my head and the pegs aren't way out in front of me.

I shoulda known. :doh::rolleyes: chuckleheads. :lol2:

Kind of a nifty find while goofing around on the H-D website.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/Genuine_Motor_Accessories/fitshop.jsp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US

Apparently, they've added the "service" of checking your bike and finding ways to get it to fit you. Kind of a neat idea for people who don't know how the bike's supposed to feel.

I think it's a good idea. From years of cycling I have learned that a bicycle does you no good if it doesn't fit. I can see how this would be advantageous to motorcyclists too.

I had a humorous remark all lined up, but after reading the info I actually applaud Harley for the effort and energy put into this resource. Good basic information for new riders and applies to other brands.

:clap:

Most bike(cycle) shops do this, it's about time the motorbike guys did too...

(I did get a good laugh out of the pegs and bars comments :trust: )

15 years as a commercial art producer has done this to me, but I feel compelled to mention how much I like the graphic design. Well done all the way around. :thumb:

Back