• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Bike on the way.....

jtm133

Reaction score
Took the dogs to Lonestar Friday in the AM and walked out $500 lighter after putting deposit on '10 Thruxton....should be on the way from Georgia this week sometime....

Took the dogs to Lonestar Friday in the AM and walked out $500 lighter after putting deposit on '10 Thruxton....should be on the way from Georgia this week sometime....

Georgia? Let me guess, Black?

Don't know why georgia, yes, black, only other choice for 10 is red and there is no ******* way I am riding a red bike unless someone gave it to me then it is fast as possible to the paint shop....

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try to post the mock up from the triumph sight tomorrow bur it's going to have the arrow 2 into 1 exhaust, brown seat, couple of other factory add ons...

And this may be forcing me to buy another motorcycle to maintain my lead in the Motorcycles-Owned category....

Red hater! :lol2:

The Thruxton is one of the most beautiful bikes made, in any color. Even yellow.

congrats! cant wait to see pics!! went to demo day a few weeks back and man that bike is sweeeeett:trust: just to tall for me

okey doke, this is the mock up from the triumph build your own site

Attachments

• createImage.aspx.jpg
    createImage.aspx.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 133
Oh, good lord, no. I meant stay ahead of Jason. I can't keep up with TWO EMS Cdr salaries on my humble civil servant stipend....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Right, El Tee...... :rofl::rofl::rofl: You probably still beat us both put together.

good choice! The Triumph RATs meet up at Opal Divine's Marina (Mopac and Parmer) on the first Monday of the month.

Yeah, will register with the Triumph site as soon as I get the vin, have been trying to get registered on Austin rat forum but no luck so far

plan on going there, know the owner, old friend from way back...I usually go to the Penn Field one...

...have been trying to get logged in to the Austin RAT Forum with no success, keep getting different failure messages...will sign up on the Triumph site as soon as I get the vin

...have been trying to get logged in to the Austin RAT Forum with no success, keep getting different failure messages...will sign up on the Triumph site as soon as I get the vin

Just remember, until we see real photos, it never happened. :trust:

Wayne

Back