• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Indoor storage cover

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Brown
I bought a indoor storage cover a few years back for one of my bike but ended up loosing it when I left it a at a girl friends house and then we broke up and she through it out with the rest of my clothes I had there :doh:.

So I'm want to buy another one for my Bandit but can't remember where I bought the last one from. An Indoor cover is usually a lot easier to put on the bike than one intended for outdoor use as the one I had was very loose fitting and did not have any elastic around the edges so it went on and off the bike fairly easily.

So if any of you have any info on a good indoor storage cover that will fit the Bandit let me know. :rider:

I bought two at Wal Mart for $20 each. Has elastic around the bottom but the Large Size goes on easily, covers the entire bike and for $20 a guy can do a little work.
It fits my Bandit and Blackbird. :clap:
Brent

Some Target stores also have some fairly nice motorcycle covers for cheap. I bought one that fits my Strom for $20 and it is actually quite durable for the money. It was back in the tiny automotive section on a bottom shelf.

HD sells one that looks like a giant snow globe. you know just incase you cant take your eyes off your bike

Some Target stores also have some fairly nice motorcycle covers for cheap. I bought one that fits my Strom for $20 and it is actually quite durable for the money. It was back in the tiny automotive section on a bottom shelf.

I check it out the next time I go to Wally Mart. :rider:

HD sells one that looks like a giant snow globe. you know just incase you cant take your eyes off your bike

It is complete with the little snowflakes inside it as well? That way it really does look like Santa visited you every single time you go to the garage.:-)

i dont think it has the snowflakes with it but i can raid the office shredder next time it gets full if you want

Dang, you guys treat your bikes well. I just buy a queen or king size 100% cotton sheet at a garage sale. Mostly they are about $1.

I think this Dowco cover is just what I was looking for. :rider:

img.jpg

Back