• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Squid Purity Test

This can't be right..............
Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

Mine said...

Your score indicates that you are a complete fool with no sense of responsibility of propriety, and a glaring discredit to their genre.

In my defense, I only answered 45 questions before submitting the answers. I couldn't sit here any longer and read the dumb questions. The only thing dumber than the questions were the answers.

Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

I guess I need to try harder.:shrug:

Man that thing was long...

Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-***

I found it interesting that "The average number of questions answered in this test is 47" That's about where I was asking myself, how long is this thing. Perhaps squid don't have the patience or fortitude to make it all the way?

Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-*** who is way too narcissistic his or her own good

Some of the answers really did not fit my train of thought.

Here's the expanded original -- an early 1990s product of multiple USENET discussions and debates involving members of the original Denizens of Doom:

http://www.dod.no/cgi-bin/squidtest

geekyPatch.gif

I made it through about 40 questions before I gave up.

I diodn't even make it that far. Maybe 15 - 20 before my...oh look a shiney object

I did the whole thing. What else do you expect me to do at work?

So far, 14445 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 75 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-*** who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Um. Thanks?

Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.

an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.

Wow, that was long. Wish they had none of the above on a lot of those. I got: a halfway decent rider and wise-*** who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Sounds about right.

So far, 14467 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 74 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-*** who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

I answered one question (the 1st question and only the 1st question) deliberately wrong just to read my evaluation.

"Your score indicates that you are an absolute moron and a danger to society who should be thrown in jail until their last breath." :lol2:...:trust:

Maybe later when I have a little more time I'll answer them all correctly and share my glowing report with you all.;-)

I think it was a buffoon who came up with some of the available answers. Some were so idiotic, that there was no "right" answer. Not really entertaining when you are just trying to last long enough to get to the end of a bunch of ridiculous questions.

Back