• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need help for Route Planning for Alaska rider. Katy to Big Bend via Hill Country

tojo92

Reaction score
First Name
Staton
Last Name
Shed
I hope I am posting in the right area. If there is a more appropriate place, please feel free to move it there.

I recently sold my 1995 Triumph Tiger to a gentleman from Alaska. He is flying in to pick the bike up here in Katy the Sunday before Thanksgiving and riding to Big Bend. He is interested in hitting some nice roads in the Hill Country along the way.

I ride in the area a lot, and I can certianly lay a path out with an old fashioned map, but I was wondering if anyone had a nice GPX file I could pass on to him? He is going to be using a Garmin 2610.

Any help would be appreciated. I was planning on pointing him into the direction of the three sisters, Luckenbach, and the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum near Vanderpool. Any other suggestions are great, he can then pick and choose.

Thanks in advance,

Staton

Back