• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

random trip for sun nov 8th

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nix
so i was told the drive around devil's backbone is awesome and i was going to go today but i slept too late. I plan on leaving huntsville around 930ish. i will be going up to bryan then following hwy 21 to san marcos then hitting the road there and swinging by the lake just south and coming back home. if you would like to come shoot me a message or you can email me or call me
email is jsn001@shsu.edu
phone is 903-748-2855 (can respond to texts)

so i dont have any pictures
"Why is that?" I hear you all asking me
well because im an idiot and didnt check the weather channel and i got all the way til san marcos before it started raining.
"Why were you that dumb?"
because i was kinda excited and didnt think. But i did learn a nice lesson and own a pair of carhart knock-off overalls now.
I hope to make this run again in the future on a much sunnier day. so if anybody wants to do it again in the future let me know.

Back