• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone Recognize this Sidecar???

That is the small Texas sidecar rig. Steering will be hard if no adjustment has been done to triple tree.

That is the small Texas sidecar rig. Steering will be hard if no adjustment has been done to triple tree.

That was my thought and, by the way the ad brags about removing the sidecar, I figure no adjustment has been done. Looks like maybe there is a steering damper on there to deal with the front end issues, maybe???

Hey there Fletch,
Yea, I think the same as ya'll. Since that rig is so light, it shouldn't be too hard to steer. If you want to see a beautiful rig, look on ebay at the 2004 gl1800 with the black Hannigan hack. Air conditioned and more. WOW! (it ends tomorrow. Monday) Hardy Baker

]
Hey there Fletch,
Yea, I think the same as ya'll. Since that rig is so light, it shouldn't be too hard to steer. If you want to see a beautiful rig, look on ebay at the 2004 gl1800 with the black Hannigan hack. Air conditioned and more. WOW! (it ends tomorrow. Monday) Hardy Baker

This one it? It's a bit bigger than I was thinking. I'm just hoping I bump into an 'off the shelf' deal until I get the time and energy to copy yours.....

Goldhack019.jpg

Here is mine!!!! MY Yamahog!!!

Attachments

• 06 Yamaha RSV with Texas sidecar 004.jpg
    06 Yamaha RSV with Texas sidecar 004.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 86
This is the rig that my buddy bought. He lives in Anna, Indiana. This rig is eight feet wide and he will have to haul it home on a car hauler. He will be getting an electric shifter for it too. I'm anxious to ride it next Summer when we have our "Bones" reunion.( to be in NW Arkansas in early Sept.)
Fletch, if I didn't like you so much, I'd tell you about his HD/hack(for sale) that this wing will replace.( but we won't go there.) HB

This is the rig that my buddy bought. He lives in Anna, Indiana. This rig is eight feet wide and he will have to haul it home on a car hauler. He will be getting an electric shifter for it too. I'm anxious to ride it next Summer when we have our "Bones" reunion.( to be in NW Arkansas in early Sept.)
Fletch, if I didn't like you so much, I'd tell you about his HD/hack(for sale) that this wing will replace.( but we won't go there.) HB

Man, you holding out on me? A Harley hack, while big, certainly fits my image of what a hack should look like. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon.

harley s/c for sale

Call Mike Vesquiso at 618 833 6285. "update" This s/c rig will be sold with all the "special needs" equiptment in place. The rig can be operated from the handlebars.

Back