• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW Concept 6

Me neither. I was expecting a return to the classic K layout. Or there have been rumors for years of a 4-cylinder or even 6-cylinder boxer (kind of like a BMW Gold Wing). But I would never have guessed a transverse six.

This is a good looking machine....

It's not as wide as I was expecting it to be.

I dunno about the looks. There are parts of it that look cool, but as a total package, it just looks cluttered and confused to my eye... :shrug: Still, I'd ride it :trust:

BMW is something else, air cooled boxer twins to inline water cooled sixes. I lean more toward the boxer myself, elegant simplicity.

It may be a bit of a contradiction to what some people think of when they think of "motorcycle", but I really enjoyed the tractor like qualities of my R1150GS :shrug: Something about the stump pulling torque, the sound, ease of maintenance, the stability... I really do miss it...

Boxers for me. I like the simplicity and ease of maintenance too. I just haven't found the love that the K-bike crowd is so fanatical about. :shrug: Thankfully, there are enough choices for every moto fetish.

Back