• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

No-Mar Tire Changers $100 Off - Free Shipping

kurt

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Brown
I went looking for an accessory and noticed the sale plus free shipping. That's a savings of almost $200 on the delivered price. :eek2:

Just thought someone might want to know since the holidays are upon us.

Hey Kurt... which model do you have? Classic or Jr pro? What are the basic accessories needed here? I think I could find a wheel balancer cheaper somewhere, but theres no escaping the clamps, so it seems.

Dave

That's awesome but I don't have the funds or room in the garage. Anyone in central Houston have one? I change my spoke dirtbike wheels with irons but I might have pretty SM wheels soon.

Hey Kurt... which model do you have? Classic or Jr pro? What are the basic accessories needed here? I think I could find a wheel balancer cheaper somewhere, but theres no escaping the clamps, so it seems.

Dave

I have the Classic with the hitch mount, three spoons and the rim clamp set.

Back