• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Now This is Pretty COOL.......I'd drive it

Reaction score
Katy......................... Cell# 832-72
Laverda.............
Link to His site.....http://breganzane.com/blog//snfl.php

Nowadays, a motorcycle sidecar might not arouse the same interest as it used to bikes in early days, but the latest vehicle by Francois Knorreck is a sidecar with difference that gives an entirely new definition to the sidecars. Dubbed “Snaefell,” the 1000cc Laverda motorcycle has three exhausts, and its sidecar offers a luxury ride in comparison to regular sidecars. The designer has employed different parts of a Kawasaki 1000RX and a number of cars to accomplish the motorcycle sidecar, which took 10 years and nearly 15,000 Euros to combine biking and luxury car ride in a single vehicle

unknown6.jpg

unknown7.jpg

unknown8u.jpg

unknown9.jpg

well, if i ever decided to take the kids on a long motorcycle trip, that would be the way to go for sure! :trust:

Why not just have your passenger follow you in a cage, so at least one of you can enjoy riding a bike that acts like a bike? I'd rather just go this route:

04.mazda.miata.mazdaspeed.f34.500.jpg

At least it has a convertible top for all to enjoy and will allow me to talk to my victim when I'm scaring the poo out of them.

Back