• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted - heavy duty clothes hangers

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
What do y'all use to hang up your gear? I was looking for some heavy duty hangers like this from Aerostitch, but hopefully for a little less than the $15 that they are charging (plus shipping).

1364_1as.jpg

The Shoulder Saver is designed to evenly distribute pressure on the inside of garment shoulders, helping to retain the shape of the garment. This is ideal for riding suits or leather jackets. In addition, the larger size of these hangers allow things to dry out faster, which helps keep mildew and odors away.

I've checked ebay, on-line dive shops (for hanging up wet/dry suits) etc.

You might check with a local accessories place. I know at the store I work at, we usually have extra hangers that we don't need or are going to throw out.

Ask Cycle Gear next time you are in there. They end up with extra stuff sometimes. Nice folks they are. :)

Vaughn

You can always get those heavy duty coat hangers at Target, that's what I use to hang my jeans up. They are really a thicker and heavier duty version of your regular white plastic hangers...and they come in a 3 pack.

Kim

I use my dining room for jackets - one chair for each, and the pants drape over another.

After all, nobody really eats in a dining room....

I use my exercise equipment.

Just kidding, I found some metal hangers with foam padding at Bed Bath and Beyond. They work well for the jackets. The ones made for pants work pretty well too, but the pants take up a lot of space because of the armor.

Back