• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How was IMS?

LowRyter

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Didn't make it this year. With all the hoopla, not seen any reports. How was it? What did I miss? What was test ridden?

:-(

Mrs Chuck?

My wife, also known as tortuga on here. She putters around on a Piaggio MP3. :zen:

Show was similar to last year - looked around with the wife and son and daughter-in-law. Saw several friends. Test fitted some gloves on the wife. Wasn't really looking for too much. It is fun with the right people.

I thought it was quite good. I met Leslie Portfield, Lee Parks, and I heard Dave Perowitz (sp?) was there was well. Some very interesting speakers at the hub, to include coverage of the all Women's ride in Colorado to fight cancer. The Ducati boys put on a decent stunt show, and with so many bikes in one location, it was intoxicating. So many "must haves" made my head swim, but unlike a hang-over from alcohol; this buzz has me scheming on how to get another bike past the Inquisitor aka the spousal unit, and into the garage.

Back