• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB TPS for 2005S 1200

Reaction score
I need the TPS, for a 2005 Bandit 1200. If someone has installed an advancer kit or is parting out a 2nd gen I would like to do business with you.

I bought one while on a trip through Colo only to have it fail sometime on the road home. I got the usual, "no warantee on electronics" BS from the dealer up there. It ohms open so a broken wire some where in there.

smoky14@gmail.com

Thanks Guys

There's a complete part-out of a 2004 Bandit on the Maximum-Suzuki forum... you have to be a member to view/post and you can't reply to the thread - use the p/m feature to contact the seller. Their rules... just giving you a heads up.

I tried that guy but for some reason he won't separate the TPS from the carbs. I may just get the whole thing and take my chances selling the carbs. Trouble is the TPS may be bad then I have to start over.

Back