• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Christmas Bells are Ringing...

GregH

Reaction score
So...what is on everyone's Christmas list this year?

I'll start:
Powerlet Plug for the Bandit's rearset.
Gerbing T5 Microwire heated gloves
Gerbing Dual Controller

:clap:

Really don't have a clue as to what I would want for Christmas. I really do have about everything I need but my want list. Keyawwwwwwww! LOL.

Kinda confused Joe...

Don't know if I should say "I'm Sorry" or "Congratulations"....

Maybe a new Bandit for Joe??

Perhaps it was killing the deer that put her over the edge!!!!

My list would be:

* AlpineStars SMX5 boots
* Powerlet like Greg mentioned
* DDM HID's
* I'd like to have my wife home - she's still in hospital, but healing well.

not sure really.
I need a new camel pak, and I've been eyeing the camel pak mule for a while
helmet cam, gopro hero or the like
KTM Super Duke or Buell Uly (but I'll have to keep dream'n)

im getting dad some new bose speakers for his e.glide...and mom..not sure maybe some heated gloves.. i want a new helmet..the icon day of the dead one :mrgreen:

Do you mean that you're looking to pass him off to another family, or that you're looking to finalize the adoption?

Your statement could go either way...

Well, he's not a football, but we are not planning to adopt. We are foster parents only. Our goal has always been to help him out while an adoptive family was found.

The good news is, the agency has a potential family that we will probably get to meet over the Thanskgiving weekend.

For Christmas, or any other time of year..... I would like:

1) see below.....
2) to love and be loved
3) share with others the source of my inner peace (and to understand it myself)
4) get over myself, my selfishness, bitterness, and my resentment

......but to have all my bills paid up, a house paid off, and a genuine relationship with my 80 year old parents would be cool.

1) * Most of all, I would like to know contentment.... material, spiritual, and emotional.

But I guess I'll settle for yet another cold and holiday solo ride around the Delta Islands on my bike.

........1) * Most of all, I would like to know contentment.... material, spiritual, and emotional.

I would guess in the end we "choose" contentment. I choose to have faith, I choose to love my wife and kids, I choose to be happy, etc. I also choose to trust my tires!!! That should help things a bit!! :zen:

Kinda confused Joe...

Don't know if I should say "I'm Sorry" or "Congratulations"....

Maybe a new Bandit for Joe??

i realise this thread is for a good feeling, and i dont want to spoil it.
i got what i wanted, getting rid of the devil incarnate.

yooze guys should be happy, when all you think you need is a new gps or a new rear tire.
i need about another 30 years of health and hard work, to pay off my debt with the devil, then i can go lay down for good.

count your blessings. dont pity me.

yuo never know when life makes a "U" turn and its not what you think.

happy holidays to everybody on the list.
if you liked my pictures in the past, bookmark my picassa page and check it out now and then for new albums.

heres a link to the hansen dam vintage ride, from there you can go to more photos, and see the whole album list.

http://picasaweb.google.com/suzukijo03/HansenDam2009#
the black RE5 is mine.

http://picasaweb.google.com/suzukijo03

umm.. world peace, a resolution to the insurance debate, a cure for world hunger and disease... ooh and perhaps a new pair of gloves for the track!! :trust:

Well i had a big list and Santa came early this year.

Holeshot SS header
Holeshot Forkbrace
Holeshot/Corbin Seat
Oxford Heated Grips
Set of PR2's

All should be here by Christmas.

Those Holeshot/Corbin seats sure look good. Be sure to post a Holiday Ride Report after you install it! :clap:

Santa reported that my Powerlet plug and wiring harness are on their way from Eastern Beaver...:mrgreen:

Back