• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hope you dont get passed by this guy!

That was wild. Wonder where in Europe that run was made and if the other vehicles on the road knew about it before they saw the dude. Some awesome control over direction and speed. Would like to know more about his suit - not that I want one. :eek2:

I guess that one does not make any sudden stops, without assistance at least. I suppose that brakes would be a problem, where do you put the center stop light?

Pat McDonald

I love the cutscene around 3:50 - looks like he couldn't quite make it around the scooter. He was more successful at around 4:16

Awesome video, regardless. I have a new item on my wish list.

If my youngest son saw this he'd cobble a roller suit together tonight. Only issue would be finding those elusive Mountain Ranges of North Texas. Guess the County Road out front wouldn't be as fun . . .

Back