• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Drawings of bikes (and people)

Reaction score
We have at least 2 members, Tim and myself, that are adept artists so here is a thread where we might posts some our work.
Most of my drawings are done with a ball point pen on a good quality drawing paper. They are from life, very seldom from from photographs.
Enjoy, Darrel aka D Artist

Triumph Thruxton, published in the Austin Chronicle by Lone Star Triumph

Attachments

• Triumph Truxton sml.jpg
    Triumph Truxton sml.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 291
Harley Davidson drawn at Little Woodrow's on Slaughter Ln., Austin, May 2008

Attachments

• Harley pen at Little Woodrowsm May 30 2008 .jpg
    Harley pen at Little Woodrowsm May 30 2008 .jpg
    47 KB · Views: 246
Drawing musicians as they perform is another of my passions.
And I am passionate about the way Brennen Leigh writes, sings and plays her music.
As soon as I can get the jpeg to upload I will post the drawing of her.

Last edited:
I barely have the talent to sign my name legibly. Very impressed with your work, and yes, I would love to see more examples of such talent displayed. Thanks for sharing.

I barely have the talent to sign my name legibly. Very impressed with your work, and yes, I would love to see more examples of such talent displayed. Thanks for sharing.

+1

I have zero artistic talent, or musical talent for that matter...

Very cool. Thanks for posting these. I love the Thruxton rendering. Very, very nice.

Here's the pic of my most recent drawings, which I posted in the other thread. I'll dig some more stuff out and digitize it when I get time:

timkreitzbikedrawings.jpg

Here's something unusual. We were commissioned to develop two characters for a children's book series about three years ago. These were my favorites of all the variations I created, though not the ones the client selected. Just goes to show you that art is totally subjective:

willynillycharacters.jpg

Now I'm just wandering through the house, taking pictures of stuff. Here's something from about 10 years ago, when I was still learning/teaching Kung Fu:

wushugirltimkreitz.jpg

Here are some of my "meeting notes"...

495227960_vW58m-L.jpg

511815347_D2d2a-L.jpg

523413534_dYsFR-L.jpg

I need to work on some new material :lol2:

I have saved my drawings on photo bucket, now, how do I post them here?

Mouse over the image tag link of the picture you want to display here and copy it to your clipboard. Then come here to the thread and paste the link. It should look like (img)www.blahblahblah(/img) where I've substituted () for what you need to use []. Hit the preview post button to see it's there and submit.

That should do it.

Back