• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need help checking out used FZ1 before purchase (Austin)

Reaction score
I'm buying my first street bike and I've come across what appears to be a fair and good deal from a guy that lives in town. Problem is my friends that can help me check this out are more racers than riders and they are not familiar with yamaha sport touring bikes...only their extreme stuff. Before I make this purchase I want someone that can look this thing over and also answer a couple of questions I have about service and what I have seen on this bike. I've contacted the usual shops and they are all booked for weeks and this is not going to hold out that long. If you can help please contact me at either sean78745@yahoo.com or in austin at 785-4396. Thanks.

Good luck on the purchase, welcome to the site!

sold my 02 fZ1 the faster blue one with 26000 miles. ran better than new and still looked great.
u will have a blast

Back