• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

San Antonio Euro Bike Night: 12/8

Reaction score
Came across this while surfing this afternoon. Not sure which one to ride in...the MANA or the Shiver. I think I'll go w/ the MANA w/ the LV pipe I just had put on.

Heck, it'll be awesome to meet other Euro brand riders from the area too!

Moto Liberty's Euro Bike Christmas Party is this Tuesday in San Antonio. Swig Martini Lounge is blocking off the parking lot just for motorcycles, providing a free catered buffet, and we're throwing a Christmas party for all our Euro-Bike riding friends. There will be a band, too, and it's all FREE. There will be some S I C K hardware on display, including an MV Agusta CC, a couple of fresh-off-the-boat RSV4 Aprilias, at least one or two Desmosedicis, and of course Ducatis, Triumphs, BMWs, and Aprilias galore. So far, the attending/displaying list reads like a Robb Report Ultimate Motorcycling dream feature article.

This is open to anyone with a Euro-bike, or at least a love of European motorcycles. Yes, you can show up on whatever you have, but trust me,
you'll want to have your best bike looking its shiniest. We had to push it out a week for weather, but it is on, rain or shine, for Tuesday night 12/8. Right now, it's looking like a high around 70 and only a slight chance of some scattered showers. We'll cross our fingers on the weather, but even if it doesn't cooperate, come join us for a martini or one of their many import beers and oggle the high dollar hardware inside. Dude, there will be free food and exotic motorcycles. If that doesn't get you out of the house, I don't know what will. And if I hear one complaint about riding on a cold night, and it's in the sixties, you'll be turned over to the BMWOA for a multi-hour dissertation on electrics and thermodynamics!

This will be going on from about 6:30-11:00 at Swig North in the Stone Oak area (18322 Sonterra Place, No. 101, San Antonio, TX 78258, 210.476.0005, http://www.swigmartini.com). You can follow any changes/details on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Stone-Oak-TX/TEXAS-Two-Wheel-Tuesdays-Bike-Nite/176108706050?ref=nf

Spread the word to everyone you know with a Ducati, BMW, Triumph, Norton, KTM, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Benelli, or WHATEVER!

Perfect too since class will be over by then...

'Ape Rider' Ron

May have another RSV4 or Desmo there from AF1....hmmmm, which one does one go with???

Attachments

• RSV4DesmosediciIMG_0681.jpg
    RSV4DesmosediciIMG_0681.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 190
How about a URAL???? Is a ruskie bike eligible to be there?? I have a Moto Guzzi, but it is not ready to go yet. I sold my MG Nevada. WHAT DO YOU'AL SAY??????:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider::rider:

I say '**** yeah!!!' I've always wanted to see one & it is from that side of the hemisphere....

Will definitely bring the CAM!

I dunno, David. We were shooting for sort of a classy event. But then again, if you come, there goes that idea no matter what bike you're on, right? :lol2:

Just kidding, you are always welcome, my friend. And a Ural would be a nice rare addition to the mix. Get Earl, too, and I promise it will be just about the only bike night in town with two Urals in attendance.

Back