• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Triumph Sprint ST Luggage

Rob_S

Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Spruell
Finally, the top box has arrived for the new Sprint. The panniers came in in May (the bike arrived in March). Now if my tank bra and bag will just arrive before next Tuesday (going to Colorado). Here are the pics:

27414009-S.jpg

27414011-S.jpg

27414012-S.jpg

27414013-S.jpg

27414022-S.jpg

Rob

Nice! That tail bag looks HUGE!

So-you comin' on the Colorado Rally?

Going to the BMW rally in Paonia, not on the TWT trip.

Rob

You haven't ordered the trailer yet? :-D Have a great trip.

Thanks! I've had the bike since March and ordered the luggage at the sametime. I didn't get the panniers until late May and the top box just arrived. Still waiting on the Triumph tank bag. If that doesn't come in soon I'm going to have to look for a different solution.

The bike is wonderful!! The luggage looks good but, the quality of the latches are less then to be desired. One really strange item about the bags and top box. They are made to shift left-right while you are turning. Kind of a scary thought but, I don't seem to notice it any while riding.

Rob

Rob_S said:
. . . One really strange item about the bags and top box. They are made to shift left-right while you are turning. Kind of a scary thought but, I don't seem to notice it any while riding.

??? That seems really odd, and I can't understand the reasoning for that design.

I had the Triumph Touring tankbag on my 2001 Sprint, and it was the best tankbag I ever had. Has Triumph redesigned the tankbag for the new Sprint?

The new tank bag is really a tank bra and the bag just zips to it.

27602141-L.jpg

Back