• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Stunts ?

Last edited:
:eek2: :brainsnap :rofl:

I wonder how some of those happened, some they seemed to just fall over not doing anything. Others made me cringe.

Oh and I would be beyond angry if someone was being a tool and their bike skid into mine.

I wonder how many of those ere filmed in Florida? :lol2:

Every time i watch one of these videos it encourages me to wear gear no matter what haha.
Thanks.
LMAO the guy at the end was a ******* ninja!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember doing dumb stuff like that many years back. But , on an XT 500 Yamaha and over cooking wheel stands due to alcohol content in the brain. LOL. Thank GOD I survived those days.

Can't for the life of me, figure out why most of these idiots refuse to wear gear while doing something that will sooner or later introduce them to the asphalt surfing aspect of their sport.

Oh and as for me, wheelies is dangerous. :lol2:

I hate to say it but the only time I felt any sympathy was when the guy went down on the monster. I thought to myself "that poor Ducati never did anything to anybody." It deserved a better life :doh:

HAHAHA,....great posting JR,......it always amuses me the skills some of these guys have, and the madness and disregard some display in what ultimately results in the destruction of property and loss of health.

A lot of people are born stupid and don't grow out of it for a long, long time. But there were a couple of those guys who just fell down for no discernible reason.

Entertaining video. Not often you find yourself laughing so hard at somebody's crash.

Loved the music also, I haven't thought about Benny Hill in a long long time. I used to watch that show everynight in the 70's when I'd come home wasted.

_

Back