• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bridge Crossing 101

We need one of these on the East Texas Dual Sport ride to make things a little more exciting:mrgreen:

That crossing would be the end of my trip! :eek2:

Wow! Must have been some bad audio, because most of what I heard was a constant beeping or something.:lol2:

I was a little surprised that the locals were standing around on what appeared to the guy's line once he hit the end of that foot bridge. Also the kid trying to walk by the rider didn't look too sharp making that move.

I wonder how far out of the way I would have to go to get across, it wouldn't be that far.

John

If he fell in with riding gear on he's a boat anchor.

Wow...now THAT is scary!! Didn't look much better once he made it to the other side either!

We rode across a swinging bridge in Costa Rica & it was not bad. BUT, it was not wet, that long with a raging river below. :eek2:

Back