• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking through my photobucket pics

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
I went looking through my photobucket, trying to find an old pic, and there are a bunch that I had forgetten were in there.
A buch of these were just shot with a P&S camera

these guys were the student band for the youth group I worked with a few years ago

theband2.jpg

from a fishing trip off the coast of Louisiana, the Chandeleir Islands [spelling?]

skiffs.jpg

testing out a new P&S

cross.jpg

Astros game

fense.jpg

A church in a small community not far from Victoria

3.jpg

These guys went to my church, and had a bad. They wanted some pics for their myspace page, they were going to make the big time :mrgreen:

Veritas6.jpg

Veritas6.jpg

Veritas4.jpg

Veritas3.jpg

Always sort of fun to dig through old albums, digital or otherwise.

Great shots. You've got an eye for composition techniques.

Always sort of fun to dig through old albums, digital or otherwise.

Great shots. You've got an eye for composition techniques.

thanks!
and yeah, digging through the pics brings back memories, mostly good :thumb:

I agree on looking through old pictures. I'm in the process of going through old scrape books and scanning them into my Oldie Album on my back up hard drive.
Here are some of my first digital pictures taken on a trip to Maine via Adirondacks back through Oklahoma on my new '02 R1150GSa. Had to break it in some way > LOL>

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/achesley1943/Summer of 02/

The camera was a free bee when buying a new HP printer. An HP 200 I think it was called.

Back