• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2010 Project 365/52/12/? - Your best JAN picture

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
For those participating in the Project 365/52/12, or even those not participating, post up your best or favorite picture taken during the month of January 2010.

We'll do this for each month, so get ready! :photo:

I'm most proud of this capture for the month.
756842692_Fp55P-L.jpg

Let's see what 'cha got?

Scott--THat is one AWESOME shot. :sun:

I was totally not expecting this quick shot to come out. I was trying to get a good cloud shot and playing with camera settings. Do Dawg was getting too far away from me so I called her back and just did a quick snap as she was running at me. Just one of those luck shots.
DaLuciIII.jpg

I was goofing around in the backyard with the dog and daughter. Katie would toss the ball off to my left and the dog would chase it and take a big leap over the plants. This one caught her full in the air.

IMG_1191.jpg

Voni-
Uh..... that's a good one, except shouldn't the rider be concerned riding on the wrong side of the road with that left hand sweeper up ahead? ;-)

Seriously though, great shot.

Back