• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Nooooooo!!!

BIG A

Reaction score
When is it going to stop raining? I'm sick of it, has not dried up in weeks and my dirt bike is getting dusty.Come on spring!!!

Same here in Okieville. It's been either snowing or raining every two to three days and temps 10 to 15 degrees below normal since Christmas. We had a heavy rain storm this morning and another wet day expected Tuesday.

My goldwing thinks I've forgot about her, and got wet going on a dualsport ride yesterday.It cleared off really nice today, but had other things that kept me off the bikes.:giveup::giveup::doh:

just ride the dirt bike in the mud :mrgreen:

When is it going to stop raining? I'm sick of it, has not dried up in weeks and my dirt bike is getting dusty.

Park it out side and get it washed for free. :thumb:

I rode the first TORCS race, and it has been raining ever since.:storm: Really want to go try hidden falls, and will start going out to CETOR more I guess.:shrug:

I feel your pain-all I've been doing is playing musical chairs with battery chargers in the garage!

Well since it has been so wet, and it looks like more coming, I took my bike to Munn's on Friday to have a magic button put in. Even though I hate to admit it, I'm getting to old to be kicking on that thing, it cost me several places on my last race when it stalled and would not start:giveup::angryfire

I rode the first TORCS race, and it has been raining ever since.:storm: Really want to go try hidden falls, and will start going out to CETOR more I guess.:shrug:

way cool, I'm hoping to make a few TORCS events this year. I've never done a hare scramble. I hope to the mine together and ready for the april or early (feb rainout) race.

what class are you in?
I'm planning on starting in open D, and hope I don't come in last place :lol2:

Well since it has been so wet, and it looks like more coming, I took my bike to Munn's on Friday to have a magic button put in. Even though I hate to admit it, I'm getting to old to be kicking on that thing, it cost me several places on my last race when it stalled and would not start:giveup::angryfire

what did you have a magic button put on?

I have recently went to Hidden Falls for my first time. We camped for the weekend and had a great time. There are trails for jeeps, 4 wheelers and motorcycles. The motorcycle trails are very tight to keep the 4 wheelers off and are directional.

Lots of rocks, so be sure to have a good skid plate that covers the side cases. I chewed up a nice almost new knobby out there, but still had a great time and will go back.

I had not heard that Cherokee had closed. I liked that place, combo of rock and dirt.

Greg

way cool, I'm hoping to make a few TORCS events this year. I've never done a hare scramble. I hope to the mine together and ready for the april or early (feb rainout) race.

what class are you in?
I'm planning on starting in open D, and hope I don't come in last place :lol2:

Have not raced in a while so started in the over 50c class.
And this is what my wife thinks:loco:

what did you have a magic button put on?

I put it on a KTM 450sx, I really like this bike, it's set up good for my big butt, and is wicked fast, but when hot if you stall it is really hard to relight.
Also put the rekluse clutch on it which is way cool!! And keeps the stalling down.

I've got a 250sx-f i need to put back together, I've heard the same thing about hot starts. Interestingly enough, I've heard the tank is part of the problem. It gets hot and the breather thing only lets air in and not out. Being so close to the motor it gets hot and pressurized and when you stall the tank under pressure is forcing too much fuel thru the carb. Not sure how true that is but it made since.

The rekluse sounds sweet, I'm eyeing them, but man talk about sticker shock :eek2:

Well imagine this, it's raining again!!! I like the rain, but we sure could use just a little break.:giveup::giveup::giveup::storm::nono:

I know, right now dust wouldn't bother me, I'm working on a more dirt worthy DS bike, don't think the GS would of been happy on some of those roads. Hopefully by next ride out there I'll be ready.

Back