• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TX 307

Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Drew
Off the Willow City Loop TX 1323 there is a road FM 307 to 281. Does anyone know if it is paved or not? Thanks

From the looks of it from Street View it is paved at the intersection with 281, one would assume that it is paved all the way? Either way for me it would be a fun road!!! On the right bike of course!!

Thanks
On google map it looks paved. We are going by there today and will try to check it out. Right bike? On a Gold Wing, two up ,pulling a trailer....not your typical dual sport or dirt bike...but you never know. :eek2:

Welcome to TW Tex Dan.

Seems I rode this last fall on my way from AR to the HC and it was paved. Couldn't swear to it though.

BTW, 1323 is not the loop. You will need to go straight at the 90° lefty in Willow City.

Enjoy!

Off the Willow City Loop TX 1323 there is a road FM 307 to 281. Does anyone know if it is paved or not? Thanks

307 was not paved last time I rode it. (last year.)
It is very very smooth dirt though and would not be any trouble on any type of bike, unless you were worried about getting some dust on your bike.
The entrance off 1323 is stone and looks private, but it is not. Last I was through there, it looked like the area was being preppared for nice houses on large country lots.
If it is dry, any bike at any skill level would be comfortable.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the information. Just got home. Woke up this morning in Kerrville and it was 39. She who must be obeyed said HOME! So we went home. got up to 50 and with all the gear the only thing that was bad was our hands. She is looking at the Gerbing website now. :giveup:

Will check it out later when it gets warmer. We did 337 and 335 yesterday and it was 77 and absolutely beautiful. First time for us. On 337 that one turn that says 10 MPH...they mean it. What a fun ride.

Back