• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Coleman Generator Folding Aluminum Dolly & MISC HAND TOOLS

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
SOLD: Coleman Generator 3000 (3700 max) watt 5.5 hp LIKE NEW NEVER USED

UPDATE:GENERATOR & AIR COMPRESSOR BOTH GONE
Coleman Powermate Maxa 3000 watt (3700max) Generator w/Tecumseh Enduro 5.5hp OHV engine LIKE NEW $225

Husky 17gal horizontal compressor
Portable roll around 1.7 hp motor
LIKE NEW $120

SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE ON GENERATOR OR AIR COMPRESSOR

LOCATED NEAR WACO
2five four 7 tutu 2 ohoh 5 after 6:30pm
cash check or money order please

ALL OTHER HAND TOOLS & OTHER ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

yry9a7aj.jpg

ehybu9eh.jpg

hyjuzyty.jpg

3usa2yhe.jpg

Attachments

• Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 002.jpg
    Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 003.jpg
    Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 003.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 004.jpg
    Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 004.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 007.jpg
    Rowland's Tools & Etc for sale 007.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Re: Pit Bull & Yamaha Stands,Baxley Chocks,Rowe Balance/Trueing Stand

I'd be interested in the hand tools. Starting a work-study at a mechanics shop and don't have any yet.

I'd be interested in the hand tools. Starting a work-study at a mechanics shop and don't have any yet.

Hi,
The hand tools are still being sorted right now.I'll have a list of what's going to be available by next week.I'll keep ya posted. thanx

Re: Pit Bull & Yamaha Stands,Baxley Chocks,Rowe Bal/Trueing Stand PICS ADDED/PRICES L

I'm interested in the Canopies, cart and generator... and... well I'm getting ready to start racing. the wind caught my canopy last track day and busted a leg. Awww... it's a "Not so easy up" now! :doh:

Specifics and price on the generator, please. Thanks!

Hi Skip,
I still don't know the brand,but the generator has a 5.5 hp Tecumseh OHV engine & puts out 25amps 3000 watts continuous. I'll try to get more info by the weekend.

Thanks, if the brands are good I'll snag them for sure.

I know a lot of the common stuff (sockets,ratchets,wrenches) is Craftsman with some Motion Pro & other bike related brands too.Tee handle socket sets & the like.

I know a lot of the common stuff (sockets,ratchets,wrenches) is Craftsman with some Motion Pro & other bike related brands too.Tee handle socket sets & the like.

That would work, I was mainly concerned with having brands that don't carry a lifetime warranty.

Hi Skip,
I still don't know the brand,but the generator has a 5.5 hp Tecumseh OHV engine & puts out 25amps 3000 watts continuous. I'll try to get more info by the weekend.

Thanks but I'll pass. That's the same size I now have. I was interested in "more power" as Tim the toolman Taylor would say.

Re: Pace 16' Trailer w/ramp,Pit Bull & Yamaha Stands,Rowe Bal/Trueing Stand

Anyone else interested in the hand tools,generator,stands & balancer before I put them on Craigslist???

Re: Pace 16' Enclosed Trailer w/ramp,Pit Bull Stands,Rowe Wheel Balancer,Generator

Heck, if no one else wants the Craftsmen wrenches I'll take them. I could always use some more.

Re: Pit Bull & Yamaha Stands,Baxley Chocks,Rowe Bal/Trueing Stand PICS ADDED/PRICES L

I'm interested in the Canopies, cart and generator... and... well I'm getting ready to start racing. the wind caught my canopy last track day and busted a leg. Awww... it's a "Not so easy up" now! :doh:

Hi,
I finally got to see the canopies & check the condition.
The E-Z UP is a 10 x 10 Express model but has some damage to the center of the top fabric that needs repair. New retail is appx $250 ....$75 on this one
The Moto Shade is an 8 x 8 model & is in good condition. $75 for this too.

Re: Pace 16' Enclosed Trailer w/ramp,Pit Bull Stands,Rowe Wheel Balancer,Generator

Heck, if no one else wants the Craftsmen wrenches I'll take them. I could always use some more.

I'm going back to Rowland's tomorrow & will check to see if there are any more tool sets or missing pieces from the sets I have already.If you want the wrenches,just PM me to discuss details.Door4mat has decided not to purchase any items.

I want the metric nut drivers and the tire irons. Please check your pm's.

Re: Pit Bull Stands,Rowe Wheel Balancer,Generator

You mentioned you had "tons of ties downs" Still have them? if so, stored in side or out? brands if knowns and how many.... I can jump on the bike today and come pick um up perhaps..

And do you still have the stands? front and rear?

Erik

You mentioned you had "tons of ties downs" Still have them? if so, stored in side or out? brands if knowns and how many.... I can jump on the bike today and come pick um up perhaps..

And do you still have the stands? front and rear?

Erik

The tie downs have been kept inside.I don't know all the brands yet.The box needs to be sorted & I am busy with the trailer sale right now.I should be able to get to them this weekend.
The Pit Bull front, Yamaha rear & Scorpion rear stands are still available.

Thanks for the quick reply.

PM sent

Pit Bull front fork stand $100.....new retail $145 + shipping

Yamaha accy rear swingarm stand (under arm type) $75

Maybe interested in these.

Is the yamaha rear stand specific to a yamaha model?

Are there pros/cons to swingarm stand vs. spools?

I'm a bit ignorant on the subject. In that light I'm also assuming the front stand will fit most any front forks?

Email me, call me, text me, pm me whatever is easier for you. 512,six89,five041

Thanks,
Kevin

Back