• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tank Slapper 3M tank Film Installation

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Brown
Has anyone installed the 3M tank protector film kits from Tank Slapper, and if so was the installation pretty straight forward and easy, and are you pleased with it.

I have read the installation instructions on their website and it sound pretty easy.

http://www.thetankslapper.biz

I personally really like my kit I had installed. I got the fairing and tank protector kit. I can't say how it was to actually install, I had the body shop at the dealership I work at install for me. Don't notice it unless specifically looking for it. Did you order the 3m kit from tankslappers yet? If not, I have an extra tank protector and install kit if interested that I have been trying to find a good home for. Yours for price of shipping.

p.s. -Bandito message box full

Hey bro, The video is really very detailed so if you havn't watched that you'll feel much better afterward. I wish I had a tutorial when I installed my Stomp Grip. Mine came out just fine and you too should have no problem at all. By the way, Yer bike sounds AWSOME! :thumb:got any pics...
Has anyone installed the 3M tank protector film kits from Tank Slapper, and if so was the installation pretty straight forward and easy, and are you pleased with it.

I have read the installation instructions on their website and it sound pretty easy.

http://www.thetankslapper.biz

I personally really like my kit I had installed. I got the fairing and tank protector kit. I can't say how it was to actually install, I had the body shop at the dealership I work at install for me. Don't notice it unless specifically looking for it. Did you order the 3m kit from tankslappers yet? If not, I have an extra tank protector and install kit if interested that I have been trying to find a good home for. Yours for price of shipping.

p.s. -Bandito message box full

Thanks so much, and I will take you up on your most gracious offer of the tank protector kit for the price of shipping. Is the kit for a 1250 or second Gen Bandit. :rider:

I have cleared out my PM box and I have sent you a PM with my address.

Back