• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beemerboneyard - Used BMW Motorcycle Parts

mlinkibikr

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Little
Who: Beemerboneyard

What: A site that sells used BMW motorcycle parts. I found this on the I-BMW website, the owner is a member there.

Where: http://beemerboneyard.com/index.html

PHONE CONTACT: (973)775-3495
PHONE HOURS: 9am-6pm EST Mon-Fri
MAILING ADDRESS (for mail-in orders and correspondence):
MGF Assocociates, LLC.
Beemerboneyard.com
P.O. Box 141
Mendham, NJ 07945

I haven't had the occasion to order anything here yet so no personal experience with this business. When I do I'll post up review.

Dave.

Doesn't have much of what I need.

I need a new high/lo beam switch, turn signal cancel switch, both mirrors, both hand guards, new windscreen, new head cover for both sides with the plastic guards (he has the guards), and a gas tank.

Of course that is what I need to make the bike like new. To just get it fully functional, all I need are the switches and a left mirror. I may total up all the replacement parts and see about claiming it on the insurance if it comes up fairly high.

Scott,

This just gives you the chance to get the Uber tank, so you can act as a refueling station for the smaller DS's you ride with.

Pete

My only contact with BB was excellent. Sent an email late Monday afternoon, looking for a part that wasn't posted on their website. Got a reply back that night stating that they had just got that same same exact model in that day, and hadn't even started parting it out. I called Tuesday moring as requested. They checked out the bike while I was on the phone, and gave me a fair and accurate condition of the parts. They dismantled the bike and shipped my parts the same day. Big box was on my front porch Friday morning. Everything was better than I expected.

I bought a collector and skid plate for a R1200GS. OEM price for the collector is $1150. I got a very good, used one from them for $200. Skid plate & mounts, $50. Shipping from N.J. to DFW- $25.

I'm very pleased with them, saved me about $1000. Fast, fair, and responsive: A+. I understand they also sell new parts and consumables- filters, etc.

Back