• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1250 Bandit OEM Exhaust FS

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know I'm probably breaking some rule by posting this here but if I put this in the for sale section no one interested will see it.

I live in central NJ and would prefer to sell this to someone locally so there's no shipping hassle. This is in great shape, had it on the bike for about 800 miles and I no longer need it as I've installed a Scorpion. $175

Alan

Hey guys,

I know I'm probably breaking some rule by posting this here but if I put this in the for sale section no one interested will see it.

I live in central NJ and would prefer to sell this to someone locally so there's no shipping hassle. This is in great shape, had it on the bike for about 800 miles and I no longer need it as I've installed a Scorpion. $175

Alan

Yes If I remember correctly, 12 posts is the minimum you must have before you can have free reign here on the forum. :rofl:

You should also post in the For Sale forum because you never who is looking in there. No worries about posting up a Bandit-specific item, though.

Back