• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2010 Bandit - you gotta be kidding me !!

Reaction score

Attachments

• 2010-GSF1250-1.jpg
    2010-GSF1250-1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 2010-GSF1250.jpg
    2010-GSF1250.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 145
If you are successful, can you get on the phone with Yamaha and get the Naked FZ1 here too. Then Honda for the CB1000. Nothing like a bunch of naked sport standards to get ya going, right?

Perhaps if the US economy and motorcycles sales were not both in the crapper, we would see some great bikes. If we lived in China, India, and so, we would see these bikes left and right!!!

Yeah..I wish we would've gotten the unfaired Bandit in the states...I wonder if you could order the headlight and gauges and fit it to the bike ?

Definately a different shape seat on the naked compared the same picture of the faired version. Flatter, but thinner???

Yeah..I wish we would've gotten the unfaired Bandit in the states...I wonder if you could order the headlight and gauges and fit it to the bike ?
That's been the route many of the FZ1 guys have gone to get their Euro looking FZ1N.

I see these bikes that the europeans get all the time but never come state side. I wonder who are the marketing bone heads who come up with some of the US stuff. I see this Bandit and think that this should have been here long ago.

A few examples about US bikes:

1) I'm sick of silver only, FJRs when they first came out and maybe the 1400 Concours. There were several others over the years.

2) I really liked the Honda 919 and almost bought one except for that flat black only paint.

3) Anyone sick of seeing metalic green ZRXs? Why not make a few that were "Kawasaki Green" like the real EL replica? No, they made red, blue and black instead.

4) Charging extra for different colors? Yes, I went shopping with a buddy for a VTX1300 and Honda wanted $300 extra dollars for the blue ones!

You can roll you own with any bike. All it is, is money vs time. I used to repaint all my bikes within months for buying them. Now, I just ride them and do what I have to do in maintenance and mods for comfort in touring.
An example

New with added windshield on 1st trip to Arkansas breaking it in back in '82
XV920.jpg

A few month later after repaint and fairing change out.
XV920RHPaintJob1982.jpg

A year later on the top of Pike's Peak with my cuz on his Suzuki 1000G with windjammer.

XV920RHPikesPeak1983.jpg

You can roll you own with any bike. All it is, is money vs time. I used to repaint all my bikes within months for buying them. Now, I just ride them and do what I have to do in maintenance and mods for comfort in touring.
An example

New with added windshield on 1st trip to Arkansas breaking it in back in '82
XV920.jpg

A few month later after repaint and fairing change out.
XV920RHPaintJob1982.jpg

A year later on the top of Pike's Peak with my cuz on his Suzuki 1000G with windjammer.

XV920RHPikesPeak1983.jpg
Andy,

Seeing all of your old bikes brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing.

Back