PDA

View Full Version : CHATTERBOX RIDER/PASSENGER ?

fz1nutt
07-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Anybody have any experience with the Chatterbox brand of communicator. I received the CB-60 Tandem as a wedding gift and am not getting any help in getting the rest of the headset set-up needed to make the system complete. Yamaha West blames Chatterbox and visa versa :evil: I'm only interested in the rider/passenger set up at this time.
What other brands are out there in this price range- not the 300.00 rider to rider stuff.

Gilk51
07-27-2005, 08:42 PM
I've been trying to get the X2 (FMS) sets for the wife and I to reliably handle bike-to-bike. They also do the intercom thing and I have only statically tested it.

I would double check the headsets - they seem to be a common point of failure. I have the noise-cancelling ones - 2 in helmets and 2 loose. I also have some of the other cables. Be happy to try and trouble-shoot it with ya if you want...

Which model do you have?

From the discussions on several forums, the ChBox stuff gets mixed reviews. For some they work fine, others have nothing but trouble.

lobo10s
07-28-2005, 06:43 AM
We use the CB and it works just fine for us.. People always seem to have an issue with CB, but it seems to workk fine for us..