• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Saturday Ride

arget

Reaction score
So, a few buddies and I are planning to go riding out of Carrollton on this coming Saturday. We have no clue where we want to go, the only one of us with more than a years experience is from Phoenix (and hard to understand).

Anyways, we're thinking...no more than...4-5 hours round trip. Something shorter is welcome. A 1.5 hr round trip, for example, is alright as well.

Anyone have any suggestions? Any direction is fine.

Well you could head to the monthly pie run but you are looking at 4-5 hours but you will meet a lot of folks and who doesn't want pie??

If not, you could shoot up I35 and cut across som FM roads to Muenster area.
You could ride up to Lake Murray area on the TX / OK border.

If I ride, it will be to the pie run.

Be safe.

Look at this site...

http://www.bogriffinrides.com/

Click on the "Future Rides" section and select any of the months in red... even 2009.

Bo leads some rides out of North Dallas and posts the routes for you to download or just study.

Example ...
ww031509map.jpg

Lot of nice stuff North and East of Plano/Carrollton/Allen, all the way up to the OK border sometimes.

Might help you out in a search for those smaller roads :rider:

SS

-

Back