• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lowering Passenger Footrests? K8 1250

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a way to lower the passeger footrests on my bandit?
I still have the original can. I want a mod that dosen't spoil the look of the bike.
I am planning to fit a corbin seat and I hope the lowering of the footrests will increase the comfort milege for my pillion.
Many thanks,
Mark.W

Use the Search command and "Search this Forum". Search for "lower peg" and you'll get a bunch of hits. That should get you started.

I'm not very good at this forum stuff. I cut and paste "lower peg" into search and seemed to get everything. It's got to be me, I get the same when I Google. Thanks for your help, I will try to look more into the Buell pegs.

I'm not very good at this forum stuff. I cut and paste "lower peg" into search and seemed to get everything. It's got to be me, I get the same when I Google. Thanks for your help, I will try to look more into the Buell pegs.

I believe the Buell part numbers are
N0553.1AK
N0552.1AK
This should be for 06-08 you don't want the 2009 pegs as they are black in color and probably wouldn't have a "stock" appearance. Make sure you let us know how you make out and how the pillion likes them.

Many thanks, an ongoing project, every mod was supposed to be the last.
I work at a medeteranian pace, I will keep posted.
thanks again.

Back