• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please Delete

That's a good route. You guys will be riding some of the best dual sport roads between Fredericksburg, Mason, and Llano.

There will probably be a decent amount of water at the James River crossing and it will be very slick. I recommend crossing on the east side (the deepest side) of the crossing as it is usually the least slick.

If it has rained much recently the two water crossings on CR315 can be impassable. But if they are passable that is an excellent road.

I see two private roads on the route - Enchanted View Dr (between Welgehausen & CR113a) is private and so is Road (between Hwy 2323 & CR110).

Richard, thanks for the feedback. That's exactly what I was looking for. I cleaned up the routes and removed the private road portions. We are hoping the rain will let up just enough to make the water crossings passable. Do you think the roads themselves will be OK when wet?

Wet? You're gonna have lots of fun. ;-)

Do you think the roads themselves will be OK when wet?

Yes, I think the roads will be okay when wet. The non-paved roads are mostly gravel, rock, and/or sand but not a lot of dirt so mud shouldn't be a big issue.

Back