• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DS roads/routes in Arkansas?

Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Heading to Arkansas from DFW on 5/23 and returning 5/26. Night one camp at the Queen, night two Blanchard Springs via Mt Magazine and Jasper, and then night three is still up in the air returning Saturday. Hoping to camp night three as well, but not sure where(probably wherever I can get a site).

I'm planning pretty light days except maybe the last day coming home, so I can explore. Got the paved roads pretty well figured out, but looking for good dirt/DS road suggestion. Hoping for a mix of the two if it's dry.

Also, if anyone is up that way or wanting to head way, let me know. I'm traveling solo but only because my work schedule is off from the rest of the world, so other are welcome.

Sean

I would love to ride up that direction but I would probably crash due to daydreaming about owning my own 1200GS someday:rider:

Back