PDA

View Full Version : HD Advanced Audio system

Texas T
08-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Anyone seen this yet? XM and Bluetooth are built in.

Tourmeister
08-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Got a link?

buck000
08-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Link (http://www.harley-davidson.com/cp/moar/en/overview.asp?bmLocale=en_US) from a quick Google search...

Adan
08-08-2005, 08:00 AM
With your Bluetooth®-enabled phone, you can make and take hands-free calls through the Advanced Audio system.

Built-in technology provides users with full voice-activation and phone book integration so you can keep your hand on the throttle where it belongs. Utilizing the optional Harley-Davidson helmet headset, this system allows you to operate your phone with voice commands, and the system automatically mutes the radio for incoming and outgoing calls.

Bluetooth® technology wirelessly connects your phone to the audio system

Calls can be placed and received using the radio hand controls or hands-free using voice activation through the optional headset

The radio display allows you to view caller ID features, signal strength, call status

Great, just what the world needs..............

Texas T
08-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Great, just what the world needs.............. I can see some benefits to a system like this, especially in emergency situations. But I'm sure I understand your feelings considering how many cagers aren't paying attention while they are yakking on the phone.
;-)

bowillyard
08-09-2005, 12:27 PM
I want it to be that the helmet is blue-tooth to my Starcom so I don't have to have a wire connected to my helmet. That would be cool!!!! ;-)

bowillyard
08-09-2005, 12:37 PM
solar powered, with the Bose noise canceling circuit. Now that would be really cool! All built so that it can be installed into my helmet. :lol: