• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HD Advanced Audio system

With your Bluetooth®-enabled phone, you can make and take hands-free calls through the Advanced Audio system.

Built-in technology provides users with full voice-activation and phone book integration so you can keep your hand on the throttle where it belongs. Utilizing the optional Harley-Davidson helmet headset, this system allows you to operate your phone with voice commands, and the system automatically mutes the radio for incoming and outgoing calls.

Bluetooth® technology wirelessly connects your phone to the audio system

Calls can be placed and received using the radio hand controls or hands-free using voice activation through the optional headset

The radio display allows you to view caller ID features, signal strength, call status

Great, just what the world needs..............

Adan said:
Great, just what the world needs..............
I can see some benefits to a system like this, especially in emergency situations. But I'm sure I understand your feelings considering how many cagers aren't paying attention while they are yakking on the phone.
;-)

I want it to be that the helmet is blue-tooth to my Starcom so I don't have to have a wire connected to my helmet. That would be cool!!!! ;-)

solar powered, with the Bose noise canceling circuit. Now that would be really cool! All built so that it can be installed into my helmet. :lol:

Back