• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #32 - Weather (ENTRY HERE)

Reaction score
Post your single entry for Photo Assignment #31 WEATHER - in this thread.

Your photograph has to have been taken between now and Midnight Tuesday, June 8, 2010.

Please refrain from commenting on photographs (yours and others) in this thread until after the winner has been selected. Any comments posted prior to the announcement of a winner will be deleted. Photographs should stand on their own for your interpretation of "FRAMES".

You may post only one entry, but you may change it any time until Midnight Tuesday, June 8, 2010.

Good Luck to ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
PICT0002-1.jpg

achesley - I like taking and looking at photos out of windshields. Really shows the amount of rain you are in.

Rubi Red - I showed this one because it shows rain drops in various stages of coming down.

Voni - Good photo of blue sky with the few clouds.

PGlaves - Same as Voni's with the blue sky, but impending storm or rain shower.

M38A1 - really glad that this is not showing 120 degrees. I like because it shows the wear from being out in the weather and also the weathered fence that it is on.

XoZe - WOW - nice shot.

Scipio - little late for contest, but I will still comment. Good shot, rain drops hitting in the gutter, drops flowing over gutter. You can see several things.

And the winner is - - - - XoZe

What a shot. I have tried this several times with various cameras and settings. Would be interested in details concerning this photo.

Thanks all for the entries. I realize that was hard considering the time of year, but very happy with all the photos entered.

heres a few

Attachments

• IKE beats galveston sept,13,2008 048.jpg
    IKE beats galveston sept,13,2008 048.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 130
  • fishing 2 045.jpg
    fishing 2 045.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 131
  • fishing 2 046.jpg
    fishing 2 046.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 6-10-2006-11.jpg
    6-10-2006-11.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 131
Cool shot XoZe. :clap:

I was hoping for something like that but the weather just didn't cooperate this time around.

So..... what was the setup/shot?

It's just a matter of keeping the shutter open long enough to catch the lightning. I don't have the original anymore and I can't recall the EXIF data. I believe this is 15 seconds.

Back