• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greenville Motor Sports, Greenville Mississippi--Great

Reaction score
This is a MUCH better report to write than the last one.
I got my Wee!
Worked out a deal (over the PHONE, who'd a thunk it?) with Beverly at Greenville Motor Sports in Greenville, Ms. It wasn't much further there than it would have been to the place in Beaumont.
Talk about GOOD folks. She took my card # as a "hold" on a 200 dollar deposit, and I drove over on Friday afternoon, Sat morning. Made the trade with Keith (Beverly was off on Saturday). I test drove it while he looked over the KLR, then gave them the agreed upon difference, discussed buying some Nelson Riggs bags they had, but couldn't get them to tie down on the Wee. They were going to give me a nice discount on the bags, too. Wish it would have worked out.
All in all, it was a GREAT buying experience. They couldn't have been more helpful or friendly.
This is the kind of thing that washes that bad taste out of your mouth completely. I highly recommend them.
Woo-HOOO! I now ride an 06 Wee, heavily farkled... RED, of course. It was exceptionally smooth on the road coming back... about 385 miles. I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship..

Congrats! :clap:

strom.gif

:welcome: to the collective :borg:

Resistance is futile
assimilate.gif

oh.. I forgot the pics... I posted one in the other thread, about the shop in Beaumont.
Here's a pic of me and the new girl. She's a redhead. I told my wife I was going to call her Reba. :trust:

Wee003.jpg

Wee005.jpg

Back